About Me

My photo
Lover of life n capturing the essence through my heart, eyes n camera lens. Happy when by a stage mixing visuals live n the connection is between music, visuals n audience in the now! Lover of exploring the uncomfortable in a bid to sit peacfully. Lover of photography n video art, we are never as good as we wanna be so when i got that the journey became the important factor - in every moment i choose to grow, develop, learn N ENJOY THE CREATIVE PROCESS OF LIVING ON THIS ERE MAGICAL PLANET.

Friday 10 October 2008

Ever heard of Tapping - EFT.

Funny thing a friends father put me onto EFT a few years ago when you could download a free manual which I did. I tried EFT a few times but wandered off anyway his son who lives in Thailand sent me a link the other day to youtube and this dood was on it, I did the tapping with him and it felt great. If you wanna know more watch this video and check out his website.



This is what he says on youtube;

Visit
http://www.Tapping.com
for more Emotional Freedom Technique videos, EFT articles, and my E-Book.


Emotional Freedom Technique is a simple acupressure technique for releasing negative feelings.

You feel negative feelings in the body, so you have to go to the body to work on them.

You can release a negative feeling right now with this video. Tapping can be used to easily clear the Chakras. This is a very fast, reliable, and easy to learn method for clearing your Chakras. Inspired by Nicola Quinn.

No comments: